This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Performance of 1.7
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:28:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Performance of 1.7
- References: <BAY109-DAV89FC5EFBC9F383E1D533BCFD00@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 10:57:07AM -0600, Rob Bosch wrote:
>I'm not really using pipes since rsync and ssh spawn separate processes for
Doesn't rsync use pipes internally?
If it isn't that then maybe it's some of Corinna's socket I/O improvements.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html