This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh hanging on some connections
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 17:52:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: ssh hanging on some connections
- References: <200805072119.m47LJ6Ew013246@sd.skydive1.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Richard Foulk wrote:
Has anyone figured out why ssh is hanging sometimes? Saw it mentioned
in some back archives, but no answers.
Just installed the latest Cygwin today and now I've got the ssh hang
problem when I access a particular Linux box over the Internet.
It connects okay, though much slower than another Linux box here. Works
okay for a few characters, then hangs. The local loop is still listening
though, and can exit with the usual `~.'.
Connects to local Linux boxes just fine, no hangs.
(OpenSSH_5.0p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007)
Have you ruled out problems with the remote Linux box?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html