This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I'd like to add and mantain a new pacakge: nix
- From: "Lee D. Rothstein" <l1ee057 at veritech dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 13:21:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: I'd like to add and mantain a new pacakge: nix
- References: <20080510142954.GA20034@gmx.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080511170038.GA17387@gmx.de>
Marc Weber wrote:
Ahem. Must be some kind of language problem?
* The hint file is not complete and appears to be some kind of
Can you recommend me one which you find "complete" ?
I had a quick glance at some packages eg
and they don't seem to contain much more information.
Can you point me to a "complete" one?
Is this a gag or an oversight?:
category: Games Text
requires: libncurses6 cygwin
sdesc: "A whackamole simulation in ASCII art"
ldesc: "allows multiple versions of a package to be installed side-by-side,
ensures that dependency specifications are complete, supports atomic
and rollbacks .."
category: System Devel
# Let's see wether it works this way first..
#requires: cygwin patch gcc-g++ bash make autoconf libtool curl
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html