This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I'd like to add and mantain a new pacakge: nix
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:54:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: I'd like to add and mantain a new pacakge: nix
- References: <20080510142954.GA20034@gmx.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:27:45AM -0400, Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
> Marc Weber wrote:
>>I've read the "how to contribute a new package" on the faq and started
>>writing the cygport file. It was easy.
>>The distfiles which I've created this way can be found on
>>Which is the recommended way of testing them? tar xfj -C /
>>Sincerly Marc Weber
>I am totally unqualified to answer your questions.
Why is this redirected to the cygwin mailing list? This kind of thing
is handled in the cygwin-apps list.
("I'm not subscribed to cygwin-apps" is not a reason to redirect
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html