This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: widely-spaced characters in rxvt
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:19:50 +0100
- Subject: RE: widely-spaced characters in rxvt
- References: <4828729E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Barclay wrote on 12 May 2008 17:39:
> What causes rxvt to switch to displaying characters with lots of space in
> between them?
Did you overlook Chuck Wilson's reply in our thread last week?
Specifically the second paragraph.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html