This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: svn / subversion does not print
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: gds <gds at chartertn dot net>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:59:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: svn / subversion does not print
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/12/2008 12:32 PM, gds wrote:
No svn commands print, e.g., "svn help" comes up blank with no errors
printed. This happened before and I wrote down in notebook "svn needs
crypto pkg to run...". However, did not write down which "crypto"
package. Installing the "crypt" cygwin package did not help.
This only started after a cygwin upgrade and reboot. Before that it
worked fine. Any ideas what I need to do?
My WAG is that you're missing a DLL. Try running "cygcheck `which svn`"
and look for messages about missing DLLs. If you find any, please report
back to the list so the setup.hint can be fixed.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education."
-- Mark Twain
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html