This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Need help / Option -D to start sshd server
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 04:12:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Need help / Option -D to start sshd server
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Alexandre Rapebach wrote:
The option –D does not exist! That's the response of the cygrunsrv.exe
when called with the –D option.
That parameter is for the sshd daemon, not for cygrunsrv... there's even
an example in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cygrunsrv.README:
cygrunsrv -I sshd -p /usr/sbin/sshd -a -D
The "-a" is for cygrunsrv meaning the following are the parameters for
the daemon, enclose in quotes if there are more than one.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html