This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: svn / subversion does not print
- From: Spiro Trikaliotis <an-cygwin at spiro dot trikaliotis dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:24:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: svn / subversion does not print
- Bcc: Spiro Trikaliotis <trikalio at localhost>
- References: <email@example.com>
* On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 03:32:42PM -0400 gds wrote:
> No svn commands print, e.g., "svn help" comes up blank with no errors
I know this behaviour when I try to run the non-cygwin version of SVN
(that is, "upstream version") inside of a bash. In most cases, the
commands also block until I stop them with Ctrl+C.
Just a wild guess: Could it be that you have a non-cygwin version in
your path which gets in the way?
Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html