This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin virtual user
- From: Jaspreet Singh <jaspreet_online2000 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:35:04 +0530 (IST)
- Subject: Re: cygwin virtual user
- Reply-to: jaspreet_online2000 at yahoo dot com
ok now i created virtual user with 'test' username. login and proftpd works and i can guess sshd and others work too.
So username, UID, GID, first part of gcos like name of user, home directory and shell can be changed believe me.
just 1 qus? more
How to give some different password to virtual user as it only accepts password of same SID, last part of gcos ????
Now perl scripts also have virtualuser command to create virtual user with some real user SID.
Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html