This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cscope on cygwin
- From: "Barladeanu Eva-BEB047" <evab at motorola dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:46:55 +0300
- Subject: RE: cscope on cygwin
- References: <C44E399F46788C4B9F549FD8F21BF354027762BF@zil01exm61.ds.mot.com>
I am a newcomer to cygwin.
I installed "mlcscope-14.1.8-2" on an XP service pack 2 machine.
I built the cscope.out data base and I can run searches on the data
I defined the "EDITOR" variable as follows:
Where the "cs_editor.cmd" files contains:
textpad %2 &
Trying to open a file of the search result, textpad opens the file.
The problem is that while textpad is open I have no access to cscope and
can not open more
files or run subsequent searches.
This behavior is like in UNIX when I open the text editor in foreground.
Can I run somehow the textpad in background?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html