This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.5.1: trouble with graphics (UNCLASSIFIED)
- From: "Vaughn, Ed AMRDEC" <Ed dot Vaughn at us dot army dot mil>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Vaughn, Ed AMRDEC" <Ed dot Vaughn at us dot army dot mil>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:27:51 -0500
- Subject: 1.5.1: trouble with graphics (UNCLASSIFIED)
I am running Window XP on a 32-bit Dell Precision 670. When
using Service Pack 2, xhost behaved fine and allowed me access to port
Two days ago I upgraded to Service Pack 3. Now I get the
$ export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
$ xhost +aero00
xhost: unable to open display "127.0.0.1:0.0"
Is there an issue with Service Pack 3? I was unable to find an
appropriate answer on either the FAQ or mailing list archives.
Thank you for your time,
Milton E. Vaughn, Jr., Ph.D.
Aerodynamics Technology Functional Area
System Simulation and Development Directorate Aviation and Missile
Research, Development, and Engineering Center U.S. Army Research,
Development and Engineering Command
Voice Phone: (256) 876-3726 DSN Phone: 746-3726
Fax Phone: (256) 955-9411
email address: Ed.Vaughn@amrdec.army.mil
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html