This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pkg-config-0.23a-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:12:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pkg-config-0.23a-1
- References: <announce.48112D83.firstname.lastname@example.org> <482450C2.email@example.com> <48250F36.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Wilson wrote:
When I try to do a simple test, pkg-config segfaults
I'll look into it, and thanks for the report. pkg-config passed all of
its built-in testsuite, but it appears there is some missing "coverage"
in those tests!
I think this was fixed by a recent change in the upstream repository.
I've uploaded 0.23-2 and it seems to work for me. Please let me know if
it fixes the problem for you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html