Re: please help

Dave Korn schrieb:
Richard Ivarson wrote on 14 May 2008 20:26:

Longyu Mei schrieb:

Please at least reply once and let me know I am really
on the mailing list.
I can see your message (it's the first from you, however, at least for
me).

Unfortunately I don't know a solution to your problem.
Did you download the small Cygwin.exe, start it and then let install your
needed packages with it?

Oh, great. His first reply, after all this time, and you got it wrong!

Indeed, mea culpa. Nonetheless James (Longyu Mei) understood well what I meant. :-)

  Alright, only a little bit, but: there is no such thing as "cygwin.exe".
You're thinking of "setup.exe".

That's right, thanks for the correction.
A long time ago I renamed my link to Cygwin's "setup.exe" to "Cygwin-Setup" because "setup.exe" doesn't explain what it is. That's why I mixed these now.

-Richard