This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question about link
- From: Chris Howell <chowell at pyxisinnovation dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:28:12 -0400
- Subject: Question about link
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am running on Vista, and what I am doing is I open up a Dev Studio
2008 command shell. From that command shell I launch cygwin/bash...
Things like cl.exe are inherited from the first shell I've opened in the
bash environment. What I want is link to be the path that is found under
my BIN directory of my DevStudio install. However possibily because
they're the same name when I query link, or try and use it to make a
dll. Bash thinks I am using link to make a symbolic link as opposed to a
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
the PYXIS innovation inc
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html