This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cadaver-0.23.2-1: Command-line WebDAV client
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:23:45 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cadaver-0.23.2-1: Command-line WebDAV client
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'cadaver' has been uploaded to a server near you.
Command-line WebDAV client
o Updated to latest upstream release
o Linked against libneon27
Changes in release 0.23.2:
* Fix "make install" with NLS builds.
Changes in release 0.23.1:
* Update to neon 0.28.0.
Changes in release 0.23.0:
* Update to neon 0.27.0; drop support for older versions of neon.
* Fix "search contains" (thanks to Jack Bates)
* Add DESTDIR support to "make install" (Dr Volker Zell)
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up
the above mentioned package from the 'Web' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html