This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile problems on cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:08:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: compile problems on cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200805161735.m4GHZSHi005168@pippin.first.lan> <alpine.LRH.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:43:40PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
> I am used to seeing Corinna Vinschen <XXXXXX@XXXXX.XXX> post update
> release notices on the cygwin-announcement mailing list. In his
> announcements, he requests reports to:
> So I have sought to subscribe there, and file this there, per the request
> of those announcemnts.
Please don't post personal email addresses here. We have mailing lists for support.
Corinna (who is a she by the way) doesn't have anything to do with gcc and would
only refer you here for problem reports.
Also, please don't include raw email addresses in the body of messages sent to this
list. We're trying to limit spam exposure.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html