Re: compile problems on cygwin

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:43:40PM -0400, R P Herrold wrote:
I am used to seeing Corinna Vinschen <XXXXXX@XXXXX.XXX> post update

Please don't post personal email addresses here. We have mailing lists for support. Corinna (who is a she by the way) doesn't have anything to do with gcc and would only refer you here for problem reports.

Also, please don't include raw email addresses in the body of messages sent to this list. We're trying to limit spam exposure.

As you wish, but I fear we all are in the same position as King Canute and the tide; my review of para 3 at http://sourceware.org/lists.html did not speak this to me.

I am sorry for violating the mores of the list; please accept
my expression of regret.

-- Russ herrold