This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Packaging bug ?] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: CMake 2.6.0-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:25:32 +0200
- Subject: [Packaging bug ?] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: CMake 2.6.0-1
- References: <announce.48302AC5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Bill Hoffman writes:
> CMake CMake 2.6.0-1 is now available on Cygwin mirrors.
> There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.6.0-1).
> This is a major release from 2.4.8 to 18.104.22.168
/usr/share/doc/cmake-2.6.0/MANIFEST <- This file shouldn't be there
cmake-2.6.0-CYGWIN-unknown looks suspicious shouldn't that be cmake-2.6.0
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html