This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Enc: You could tell me what the package has synch.h
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, julianohmaas at yahoo dot com dot br
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:04:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: Enc: You could tell me what the package has synch.h
- References: <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Juliano H. Maas on 5/18/2008 8:27 PM:
| When I try to compile a code get the following error:
| synch.h in such file
| You could tell me what the package has synch.h?
$ cygcheck -p '/synch\.h'
Found 0 matches for /synch\.h.
Apparently, none of them. You'll need to port it yourself to avoid that
header, as it is not portable.
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html