This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
wget and HTTP_PROXY question
- From: Ronald Fischer <fischerr dot external at infineon dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:50:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: wget and HTTP_PROXY question
I can't fetch anything from the web using wget (Connection timed out).
My guess is that it has to do with the proxy settings, but:
- my environment variable HTTP_PROXY is set, and
- from a Windows command line (i.e. outside of Cygwin), tools
(such as the package manager of ActiveState Perl) *can* use
the proxy specified here, without problems.
What can I do to get wget working?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html