This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wget and HTTP_PROXY question
- From: Markus SchÃnhaber <cygwin at list-post dot mks-mail dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:58:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: wget and HTTP_PROXY question
- References: <loom.20080520T154642email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ronald Fischer wrote:
> I can't fetch anything from the web using wget (Connection timed out).
> My guess is that it has to do with the proxy settings, but:
> - my environment variable HTTP_PROXY is set, and
Among the environment variables wget recognizes is http_proxy not
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html