This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wget and HTTP_PROXY question
- From: Hugh Sasse <hgs at dmu dot ac dot uk>
- To: Ronald Fischer <fischerr dot external at infineon dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:37:28 +0100 (WEST)
- Subject: Re: wget and HTTP_PROXY question
- References: <loom.20080520T154642email@example.com>
On Tue, 20 May 2008, Ronald Fischer wrote:
> I can't fetch anything from the web using wget (Connection timed out).
> My guess is that it has to do with the proxy settings, but:
Running it with -d should encourage it to be more verbose about where it
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html