This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: does Cygwin support wide char?
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:39:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: does Cygwin support wide char?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2008-05-21 17:32Z, Longyu Mei wrote:
> Does Cygwin support wide char? If yes, which package i
> should install?
See the very recent message thread
"wstring support in GCC 4.1.2 in Cygwin 1.5.25-11"
> I cannot build boost on Cygwin due to
> no wide char support on my current Cygwin
Cygwin provides prebuilt boost libraries.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html