This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-procedure: "find" from homepage gives no category for a package
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:52:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: setup-procedure: "find" from homepage gives no category for a package
- References: <A572040FCA64F540BD86423925CB90A9A7950E@INFRA-BLN-EX2K.psi.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Gahr, Wolfgang" wrote:
> It would be great to include the category to the results of the "find".
Switch to the 'full' view in setup and you get a flat list of all
packages in alphabetical order, and the category is then irrelevant.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html