This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
chere-like behavior from shortcut -- open shell at shortcut-given directory?
- From: Reckoner <reckoner at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 05:14:23 -0700
- Subject: chere-like behavior from shortcut -- open shell at shortcut-given directory?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to create a shortcut that will open my favorite shell at
a specific directory embedded in the shortcut. Is this possible?
While we are fantasizing, is it possible to create a shortcut that
would open to a directory that is dropped on it? Chere goes along
these lines, but cannot accomplish these two tricks AFAIK.
Thanks in advance.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html