RE: setup-procedure: "find" from homepage gives no category for a package

Gahr, Wolfgang wrote on Friday, May 23, 2008 6:43 AM:

> A question concerning the setup-procedure.
>
> It is difficult to find the category for a given package. I give an
> example:
>
> If you are looking for the package "rsync", you can use "find" on the
> Homepage. But the resulting list shows no hint about the category for
> the setup, so you have to search manually all the categories until
> you are lucky.
>
> It would be great to include the category to the results of the
> "find".

As long as this is being discussed: I have long wished that <setup.hint> was included in the results, both to see the <ldesc> And <requires> without having to look inside <setup.ini>.  (So this is a convenience, not a necessity.)

- Barry
  -  Disclaimer:
     Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.