This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building perl-5.8.8-4 from source 'perl-5.8.8-ext-Win32CORE.tar.bz2 not found'
- From: "Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes" <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 00:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: building perl-5.8.8-4 from source 'perl-5.8.8-ext-Win32CORE.tar.bz2 not found'
- References: <E57063E555584619A61B5DF97667EBFF@a64x23800p>
On Sat, May 24, 2008 8:45 am, David Christensen wrote:
> I am attempting to build Perl from source (I'm curious about Perl's
> regression test), but it appears that the current Cygwin source
> distribution is incomplete:
If you don't want to duplicate the exact cygwin binary distribution,
but don't want a perl 5.10, just download and build from
http://search.cpan.org/dist/perl-5.8.8 or, for what will become 5.8.9,
(which does include the Win32CORE changes, I believe).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html