This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Reg Linking .dll file in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, c++-embedded at sourceware dot org, Mani kandan <kvmani76 at gmail dot com>, cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:47:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Reg Linking .dll file in cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com, themailinglistname at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 08:31:43PM +0530, Mani kandan wrote:
>I am porting an linux based application to Windows. My
>application uses a third party library (having an sybase
>dynamic library .dll file).I can able to compile and link my code in
>cygwin using g++. But when i run the exe, i got the error msg that
>"STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION".
>I have doubt that is there any way to convert .dll file to .a file.
>Becase I suspect that the .dll file is the problem??.
You have managed to spam three inappropriate mailing lists and one
nonexistent email address. The cygwin mailing list is the only
appropriate forum for your question.
Please don't do that again or your ability to send email to this site
will be revoked.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html