This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.25-13
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:46:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.25-13
- References: <483B4EE7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 01:59:35AM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > There should be no changes from the previous 1.5.25-12 version.
> In 1.5.25-13 there is
> usr/bin/mingwm10.dll (size 4608 bytes)
> which overwrites (installing 1.5.25-13)
> /usr/bin/mingwm10.dll (size 15964 bytes)
> from mingw-runtime-3.14-1 package.
> Is this to be expected?
No. I've uploaded a new -14 version which corrects this problem. I'm
not going to send out an announcement about this however.
You'll have to correct this by reinstalling mingw after cygwin. Sorry.
Thanks for the report.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html