This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ftp issue on Cygwin under Vista
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:58:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ftp issue on Cygwin under Vista
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Prakashmp (Wed, 28 May 2008 03:45:51 -0700 (PDT))
> I have installed Cygwin (DLL 22.214.171.124) on Vista Business edition (64 bit).
> I am trying to do ftp using command as for one of my application, this is
> requirement. I am getting error like:
> "ftp: connection: Connection refused"
> and no other error.
> I am trying to do ftp to localhost also for which I am getting same error.
> # I want to ftp from other system to vista box.
> I have admin previleges to the system.
> Could anyone let me know how this issue can be resolved?
$ which ftp
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html