This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rsync immediately hangs when connecting via ssh (still trying to fix, revisited from Aug 07)
- From: "Jim Bell" <Jim at JC-Bell dot com>
- To: "'Steven Hartland'" <killing at multiplay dot co dot uk>, "'Joel Harrison'" <harr2969 at gmail dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:00:02 -0500
- Subject: RE: rsync immediately hangs when connecting via ssh (still trying to fix, revisited from Aug 07)
- References: <BCF7D6A7F47A4A62981DBD39A1223953@multiplay.co.uk>
Could it be a spyware/anti-virus conflict?
The symptoms don't match exactly, but one running on its own but not within
another sounds similar.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html