This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to link with libgd
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:36:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unable to link with libgd
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 06:33:02PM -0700, Mark Smith wrote:
>I am trying to use libgd, but the linking step fails.
>Can anyone help with this? I installed the libgd
>development package using the cygwin installer.
>Here is where I try to build the circletexttest that
>comes with the libgd source (beware of wrapped lines).
>gcc -g -O2 -I/usr/include/freetype2
>-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgd circletexttest.c -o
Put the -lgd after the circletexttest.c.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html