Re: Reg : System Command Not Working

I don't understand why you wouldn't just use samp.sh unchanged from
Unix without changing it to a .bat file and use either product the way
it was designed without SFU with cygwin binaries or vice versa.

But, unless this is just a simple PATH environment variable problem, i'm
sorry, but we're really not going to be helping you debug problems with
a combination of both Cygwin and SFU.  They are competing products and
there really is no reason to use them in conjunction with each other.

cgf

Hi,

    Thanks for your response. I found the problem of exe with help of
dependency walker.    It shows, that exe required some more dll like
msvcr80d.dll. I have placed all the required dll, Now its working
fine. So, This is not problem with cygwin and SFU.

Regards
Mani