Thought/Suggestion/Is it Possible for the new Cygwin 1.7 /etc/fstab

With my recent attempt and ultimate success at compiling a debug
version of Cygwin - I realize I must have stumbled on the new 1.7
version and subsequently tripped over the new /etc/fstab.  Now that I
have all of this working I wonder if there is a way on the new fstab to
dictate that a drive like a cdrom (my D Drive on my laptop) is
unmountable so that when it auto mounts one that is in the drive I can
do the correct process and unmount the drive and then mount again when
a new cd is placed in the drive.

Just a thought.  Thanks for all you do - this is great.

bk