Re: Patch to allow Cron to use non-POSIX shells like Powershell.exe and CMD.exe

I'm not sure if that's a very good solution. It spawns an unnecessary
bourne shell process on each new cron job.

Don't worry if you don't want to make the change. I will maintain my
own separate branch and perhaps post the patch with some instructions
somewhere online where other people may find it useful.

Best regards
Blair

On 6/5/08, Pierre A. Humblet <Pierre.Humblet@ieee.org> wrote:
> [...]

+44 7943 865 125