Re: ash.exe

Jamil naja wrote:
hi,

I am trying to run rebaseall command from the ASH shell
all the instruction I found tells me to

cygwin/bin/ash.exe

I searhed the whole cygwin folder and I couldnt fine ash.exe

In cygwin setup I selected ash shell but still it doesnt appear

is there anyother way to add ash.exe or run rebaseall command (from
outside BASH shell)

It sounds to me like you have bigger problems than just not being able to run 'rebaseall' or 'ash'. Did you just install Cygwin? Given what you report, I suspect something about your install didn't go right (maybe postinstall scripts didn't run). Anyway, to keep from having to do too much guessing, I recommend reading and following the instructions from the following link:

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

From that, it's more likely we can home in on where your real problem is.

Holliston, MA 01746