Re: lpr works? FAQ in error?

As a follow-up and clarification to my previous post, what I would like
to be able to do is to pipe output to a printer, e.g.
 ls -l | lpr
This doesn't work for me as I explained previously. Using notepad /P
instead of lpr doesn't work either. Is there a simple way to do this?
Lou
loom.20080717T220746-843@post.gmane.org">news:loom.20080717T220746-843@post.gmane.org...