Re: term bash shell with multiple tabs ? (without X)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Marco Atzeri <marco_atzeri@yahoo.it> wrote:
> have you tried screen ?

I second that recommendation.  I have in the past had issues with
screen under Cygwin, but it seems to work fine these days.  Very
handy.  True, you don't get graphical tabs, and you have to type a key
sequence to get a list of "tabs" (control-a w), but having gotten used
to it I now actually prefer it to the various tabbed terminal
solutions.  Even on my Linux system with gnome-terminal, or my Mac
with Terminal and iTerm, I stick with screen.

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>