Re: Download Cygwin once and intall it several times

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:59:04PM +0200, peterpan1616 wrote:
>When I post the question, I was sure that the problem was my.
>I was thinking: Probably I make some mistake. Using the mailing list,
>if I am lucky,  I can meet a kind vulonteer that explain me my
>mistake.
>
>Now It looks like a bug/problem.
>
>If this is, I will be happy to help the debugging of this system very
>useful for me.
>
>On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Christopher Faylor
><cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:48:16PM +0200, peterpan1616 wrote:
>>>Really interesting but useless to solve my problem
>>
>> So why not help us help you with the problem by reading what's here:
>>
>>>Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>>
>> And sending some more details?

I think you need to stop repeating that you are having a problem now and
start sending cygcheck output as referenced at the above web page.  There
are other hints for reporting problems there too.

If you need to, run cygcheck directly from c:/cygwin/bin/cygcheck.exe .