updates to scheme implementation ports

I have updated my repository of scheme implementation ports to cygwin.
http://www.liquid.spod.org/~nthern/cygwin/

NEW PACKAGES:
ELK Scheme
Gambit Scheme (package named "gambc")

CHANGES:
bigloo
----
Corrected missing install requirements

chicken
----
Version bump to 3.3.0
Corrected install requirements

gauche
----
Cleaned up install tree

ikarus
----
Corrected install requirements

ksi
----
Improved the source patches

libffi
----
Corrected install requirements
This is needed for stklos. I haven't compared mine to to the one on
Reini Urban's contrib site yet.

omake
----
Corrected install requirements

plt
----
Version bump to 4.0.2
Previous version changed from 372 to 3.72

rhizome
----
Corrected typos in README

stklos
----
Patched to handle shared libraries better

UNCHANGED PACKAGES:
gifsicle
remake
scheme48