Re: postgresql-client 8.2.9-1 - psql.exe returns nothing, just goes back to the prompt

> |> Sounds like a missing dependency.  Try 'cygcheck psql.exe' to see if it
> |> complains about any missing DLLs.  If it does, you need to install the
> |> packages with the missing DLLs.  See <http://cygwin.com/packages/> if
> |> you need to find the package a DLL is in (or 'cygcheck -p <file>').
> |>

> | Thanks very much!  That was indeed the problem.  It's working fine now.
>
> So that we might be able to fix it for future users, would you please tell
> us which package was missing?

I installed the following files and psql started working again.
However, I'd been playing around earlier adding and removing things so
I'm pretty sure I caused the problem.  I just didn't know how to
correct it.

libpq5-8.2.5-1.tar.bz2
libpq4-8.2.5-1.tar.bz2
libpq5-8.2.9-1.tar.bz2