Re: Cygwin bash

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

You can try using vitrite instead:
http://www.vanmiddlesworth.org/vitrite

With that you can set the transparency for *any* window in Windows
(not only rxvt). You can set the transparency from 0 to 9 with just a
ctrl+shift+[0-9]. really simple app, and very useful when you have a
large number of widows open at the same time.

You may also want to take a look at Virtual Dimension. I would suggest that virtual desktops are a better way to manage lots of open windows than playing with their alphas, and Virtual Dimension is the closest to the *nix virtual desktop managers that I've been able to find.

And it also lets you set window alpha.