Strange crash for application linked to cygwin libraries.

Hi,

I've written an application which does some initialization and then
does a tcp accept.  5 minutes and 20 seconds give or take after doing
the tcp.accept the application aborts with exit code 0.  If I
continually send tcp data to this application then the crash doesn't
occur, it is only after 5 minutes and 20 seconds of waiting for I/O.

I compiled the application with -g and then ran it under gdb, and the
crash doesn't occur then.

Since my application is single threaded and waiting inside tcp accept,
I'm guessing that the problem must be something to do with cygwin
itself.  Maybe something to do with signal handling, but would
appreciate some hints on how I could go about debugging the problem.

Here is the complete list of libraries that I use  -lodbc32 -lole32
-lraptor -lxslt -lcurl -lz -lxml2 -ldb -lssl -lcrypto -lexpat
-lwsock32

Regards,
Peter