Re: python package missing _sqlite3.dll in /usr/lib/python2.5/sqlite3

Jason Tishler wrote:
I thought this was fixed 2 months ago:

It was -- see the following thread for the details:

Okay, so what am I missing? I assume Tim isn't making the error report up. Why is he having trouble if this is fixed?

It'd be best if Python and SQLite can remain separate

Why are you concerned about the above?

Because Tim expected to find _sqlite3.dll among the files included in the Python package. I don't like it, you don't like it, so end of discussion, yes? :)