Re: Want to compile GCC 4.3.2 / 4.4.0 under cygwin.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Tim Prince wrote:
> I'd be surprised if debian had a specific automatic dependency setup for
> gcc build, although more of the tools would be included in the base
> package selection, or come in automatically when installing gcc.

Nothing specific to gcc, but Debian does track build dependencies and
runtime dependencies separately.  The latter are pulled in
automatically with an "apt-get install package" and the former can be
pulled in manually with "apt-get build-dep package".

~Matt