Re: MinTTY

As I have explained in my OP: AltGr+ì or ALT+126 code work just fine
with other consoles and/or applications.

If I switch my machine to the Italian keyboard, Windows applications such as Notepad, Word or Mozilla Thunderbird do nothing when I press AltGr+ì. (I can type the accented ì alright.) This also applies to the Windows console and the default Cygwin terminal running inside that. Looking at the Italian keyboard layout in MSKLC, this is because nothing has been assigned to AltGr+ì (i.e. the key to the left of backspace).

As I explained, the other terminals you mentioned are X applications, and X has its own separate keyboard layout infrastructure. MinTTY is a native Windows application though, hence it depends on this key being supported in the Windows keyboard layout.

I already accepted the Alt+NumPad issue.

Andy