Re: SYSTEM as root user

yes, you are right i thought of that too but i just gussing that reward to
be root user goes to SYSTEM rather than Administrator coz SYSTEM has
 capability to use 'su'. Just a guess but you are right its easy to patch
webmin to recognize SYSTEM not root than going into all the way installing
Cygwin as SYSTEM and the making is root User.

Thanks

(Some Other Problems for WCAMP Layout)
By the way Do you Know any really good IMAP/POP3 for cygwin with exim. UW
does not works problem is that it only do cram-md5 login nothing else.
 and compiling php under cygwin with mysql support still searching for
mysql.socket, dont have that coz its mysql client for windows mysql
 server.