Cygwin 1.7 Does not work

Hi there,

today i tried to start using 1.7 , but there there where many problems
like

cygrunsrv -S init

gives lots of

init: error reading initrequest
init: can't open /dev/console

We got bind9 but nobody told how to install it

and just tell me if init works so good in cygwin why not to have
just init and cygserver as windows services and rest like httpd
named, postgresql, proftpd etc in init scripts in which main process
of cygwin like init and cygserver starts with windows and then init
starts all procces with scripts in runlevel.

this will give a kind of Linux feelling tell me if i am wrong

This is just to starting

any help