Re: SSH/SCREEN/REATTACH bug

> sorry to inform you, using "Cygwin 1.7" yields the same result.

OK, too bad.

> Can't wait to see the recompile using pipes!

I recompiled it yesterday in 1.7, and the configure script still found a
"broken" fifo implementation, but in a gentler way than in 1.5 (without a nasty
hang).  So I'll report this as a Cygwin bug and see if it can get fixed.  Even
if that happens though, there's no guarantee that it will fix this bug.

Failing that, I'm afraid this may be hard to track down.  Your strace helps.  If
anyone else can reproduce this bug or offer any suggestions on pinning it down,
I'm all ears.

Andrew.