Multicast Blocking Receiving Socket in Cygwin

Hi,

I am using a Multicast socket to receive UDP datagrams on Cygwin. I thought
the sockets in Cygwin were blocking by defect (that is, the program waits at
recvfrom() until it read something on the socket). However, my program does
not wait, it keeps running. I didn't use fcntl or any other instruction to
make the socket non-blocking, is there any way to make the socket blocking?

Thanks for your attention,
Victor